Our vouchers make a lovely gift!
They come presented in a pretty handmade luggage label posted to you or the lucky recipient. Whether you would like to treat someone to some sewing ‘me-time’ or help them get started with a new hobby we have various vouchers available.
**special offer – BUY 6 HRS FOR THE PRICE OF 5**
For a special treat, buy an introductory course of individual lessons (3 two hour lessons) & get 6 hours for the price of 5. Please select this option from the ‘Choose a Voucher’ selection below.
Other examples of vouchers you can buy:
A 2 hour beginners sewing lesson – get to grips with a sewing machine & make an appliquéd pin cushion. £40 (a drink & all materials included)
A 2 hour improvers sewing lesson – choose from a selection of small projects to focus on a specific skill such as zips or piping OR bring along your own project for 2 hours of help. £40 (a drink & all materials for small projects included)
A 2 hour young sewer lesson (suitable for age 8-12 years only, with an adult) – I concentrate this lesson on helping the young sewer to become familiar with using a sewing machine. I started at this young age & I am keen to help others do the same. I work with simple shapes & stitches so that they can make something pretty to take home. The accompanying adult may choose to watch or have a go at some sewing of their own, with limited assistance. £30 (a drink & all materials included).
Sew with a Friend – have fun catching up with a friend whilst working on a small beginners or improvers project. £60 (a drink & all materials for small projects included)
I am also very happy to make up bespoke gift vouchers for any special treat you have in mind, such as a special event or for a specific workshop. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make these arrangements.
Please select your voucher from the dropdown list below.
- Details on how to redeem the voucher will be included with the voucher.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase & may be exchanged for the item specified or an appropriate alternative. They have no cash value.
- On receipt of confirmation of a gift voucher purchase I aim to personalise, print & post the voucher in time for the next day’s post.
- Please provide details if you would like me to add a personalised gift message or send the gift voucher directly to the lucky recipient.
- Click the buy now button to be redirected to the secure PayPal payment screen. If you do not have a PayPal account you can also pay by credit or debit card using this button.